At Simulation Solutions we help manufacturers investigate production processes to optimise capacity and create cultures of continuous improvements. Working with Siemens, we provide simulation modelling, consultancy and training. We’ve driven growth for manufacturing clients from a range of industries over the past 30 years, this is your opportunity to contribute as we are expanding and currently seeking a Simulation Engineer with 2 – 3 years industry experience. If you are passionate about sharing your specialist technical skills, take an upfront approach to assessing operations and work collaboratively across teams, this could be the role for you.
Simulation Engineer person specification
- A first or second degree that encompasses Operations Research or a STEM subject
- 2-3 years’ experience working in an OR or Engineering or Technical role.
- Experience of manufacturing and logistics businesses.
- Demonstrable programming experience using C++ or C# or Java or a proprietary DES language.
- Well developed communication and client interaction skills.
- Role based in Stockport office, some travel will be required, estimated around 30 to 50 days per year.
The position offers a competitive salary dependant on experience, for a chat about the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.